As a sustainable company, we would like to offer you the opportunity to submit your critical questions but also a complaint directly to us, in order to avoid possible damage to our company, our employees or even our business partners. Compliance with laws and internal regulations has the highest priority for us, so any misconduct must be recognised at an early stage and dealt with effectively.
In this context, we would like to highlight high-risk violations, including:
- – Corruption, antitrust and money laundering offences.
- Human rights and labour equality violations
- Violations of environmental regulations
- Violations against data protection
- Violation of sanctions
- or breaches of rules which are likely to cause serious damage to the reputation of the company
You can submit your complaint to us by giving your name (incl. contact details), but also anonymously. We assume that your report is made in good faith, so you can be sure that you will not suffer any disadvantages such as retaliation or discrimination. At your request, your report will be treated confidentially.